A necessary component, the transfer switch completes the generator system. Honeywell transfer switch options are available for a wide range of applications, from load shedding to large residential and commercial solutions
The Honeywell Sync® transfer switch easily manage two large loads right out of the box.
The Honeywell Sync® transfer switch uses advanced load shedding technology to create an efficient system that accommodates a range of coverage requirements. Manage two air conditioners right out of the box without adding additional components or cost.
- 100 - 400 Amp service rated, single phase
- NEMA 3R aluminum enclosure NEMA 3R aluminum enclosure for outdoor applications, reducing weight and providing additional corrosion protection
Need more power management capability?
Add additional large power management to the Sync transfer switch system by adding up to four PMM modules, which can be easily placed anywhere along the line, indoors or out. This flexibility is ideal for larger homes with multiple air conditioners.
PMM Starter Kit and module 100-400 Amp Sync Transfer Switch
The pre-wired switch is an automatic transfer switch and distributed load center that backs up selected circuits for essential circuit coverage. Pre-wired for the easiest and least expensive installation on the market, it is an excellent value when whole house coverage is unnecessary. For installation with the 11kW only.
Pre-wired 12 circuit switch
CSA transfer switches
CSA approved transfer switches provide up to whole-house coverage for Canadian installations.
- 100 & 200 Amp service rated, single phase
- NEMA 3R aluminum enclosure for outdoor applications, reducing weight and providing additional corrosion protection
- Employs CUL rated circuit breakers on the utility side of the transfer contactor for full downstream protection
CSA 100-200 Amp