A necessary component, the transfer switch completes the generator system. Honeywell transfer switch options are available for a wide range of applications, from load shedding to large residential and commercial solutions
Honeywell Smart Management Modules: the brains that make power management possible
Smart Management Modules are essential to a power management system. They work with your transfer switch, monitoring each selected circuit and supplying power automatically where it’s needed- ensuring you get the most from your generator.
This power management system can use up to eight Smart Management Modules to fit your needs. You’re in control of load priority, so you decide which circuits matter most.
- 100 - 400 Amp service rated, single phase
- NEMA 3R aluminum enclosure NEMA 3R aluminum enclosure for outdoor applications, reducing weight and providing additional corrosion protection
Need more power management capability?
Add additional large power management to the Sync transfer switch system by adding up to four PMM modules, which can be easily placed anywhere along the line, indoors or out. This flexibility is ideal for larger homes with multiple air conditioners.
Smart Management Module PMM Starter Kit and module 100-400 Amp Sync Transfer Switch
Service Rated Switches
Service rated automatic transfer switches offer whole-house coverage for your back-up power needs. They feature a NEMA 3R enclosure, allowing for indoor or outdoor installation.
- 100 – 800 amp service rated, single phase
Non-Service Rated Switches
Non-service rated automatic transfer switches enable full-circuit coverage when an additional main disconnect is installed in the field. They also feature a NEMA 3R enclosure which allows for indoor or outdoor installation.
- 100 – 400 amp non-service rated, single phase
The pre-wired switch is an automatic transfer switch and distributed load center that backs up selected circuits for essential circuit coverage. Pre-wired for the easiest and least expensive installation on the market, it is an excellent value when whole house coverage is unnecessary. For installation with the 11kW only.
Pre-wired 12 circuit switch
CSA transfer switches
CSA approved transfer switches provide up to whole-house coverage for Canadian installations.
- 100 & 200 Amp service rated, single phase
- NEMA 3R aluminum enclosure for outdoor applications, reducing weight and providing additional corrosion protection
- Employs CUL rated circuit breakers on the utility side of the transfer contactor for full downstream protection
CSA 100-200 Amp